Saturday, May 16, 2009

Off to China







Off to China... May 16th 2009

Dear Friends, 

Tomorrow, God-willing, I'm heading to China for two weeks. I'm too excited to sleep! It is an honor, a privilege, and a HUGE JOY for me to go, on behalf of you all, and visit orphans. I'm inspired just thinking about visiting with the directors, who are no doubt entertaining angels, and to see the precious children we exist to serve. I'll be spending one week at New Hope Foundationwww.hopefosterhome.com and one week with The Philip Hayden Foundation www.chinaorphans.org.  

Here's a picture of the Nemo Play Room at New Hope Foundation and of the Mongolian yurt style volunteer quarters. 

I have every intention of blogging during my trip at www.portionfororphans.blogspot.com This does depend on internet availability, but I hope to share a little each day including pictures and video clips.

Your prayers are much appreciated during this time. 

Thanks, 

Sally Allred Lockett <>< 
Founder/Director, Portion for Orphans

1 comment:

  1. Sally our prayers are with you. Give all those kids a hug for us! CB Lewis

    ReplyDelete